HPC Support is provided on basic as well as advanced levels by our specialized staff (HPC sysadmins and HPC specialists). HPC Support is provided within many different aspects of HPC, such as:
- Accessing and using HPC clusters
- Hardware / architecture choices or purchase for specific tasks
- Research grant proposals entailing usage of HPC infrastructures or expertise
- Code implementation / optimization on various architectures such as CPU and various accelerators (GPU and Intel Phi)
- Algorithms and Mathematical Modelling in general
We can also act as a stepping stone for access to several other HPC clusters provided by our partners and collaborators, besides of those hosted in DTU HPC Competence Center.
Our HPC support can be reached by emailing email@example.com